Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Junbungaku: "April Issue of Asymptote Has a Lot of J-Lit"

So I was reading the Japanese literary news site Junbungaku (which you guys should check out, by the way) and he mentioned that the April issue of the journal Asymptote has some translations of Japanese works. If you're interested in Japanese literature that in itself is cool - yay for free internet journals! But guess what? This is Japanese language study fodder, too. How, you ask? I will let Junbungaku's Will E. tell you:
"What I love about Asymptote is that it also has the original Japanese text online for your reading enjoyment, and sometimes there’s even an audio recording of someone reading the original Japanese text as well."
OMG YEAH Pictures, Images and Photos 


Check it out! I gotta head to work.

2 comments:

  1. That gif might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

    I SHOULD be using it as study fodder, but am I? No because I am sooo lazyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I am also afflicted. SO LAAZZZZYYY. Why, brain? Why?!

      Delete